Monday, August 3, 2009

A few more portraits...

Digging throught the archive is both a rewarding and embarring job. When you've been shooting since college, alot of your work from earlier days just doesn't stand up to what you can achieve now, however you still can be pleasantly suprised by what you find at times.

This post is mainly another lot of portraits to show you what I've been up to since forever ago, and I'll let you in on some secrets at the other end...

A Happy Couple...
A First Kiss...
Tables are set...
Punk Rock Weddings...

And some different ends of portraiture.... Hippie / Horror

Hope you enjoy looking at the second selection, and just in case i don't post for a while, I'm off to Bali for 9 Days from next Tuesday. Check out my photography for this trip @ http://beyondtheboxtas.blogspot.com/

Also from the archive.... Opening 22 October, @ Blue Cafe Launceston, a selection of my farourite music images from the last 5 years.... I'll preview it a bit more onece I return.

Cheers - Scotty